Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Hustle Loyalty Respect Producer O'Rion Craig Slams Cast & Viewers Over Lastnite's Cancelled Episode

HLR Drama Continues. Last Week We Reported All The Antics That Took Place At The Shows Reunion Taping. From Fights, Arguments & Cast Members Leaving The Show. Well Lastnite Fans Were Let Down As They Anticpated Episode 4 The Biggest Episode Of The Season Thus Far. Castmember Dejion (DemonBrian) Came To Twitter & Announced That Episode 4 Seemed To Be Cancelled Since It Was 12:00 & An Episode Was Not Posted. Executive Producer Tristian Hendrix Released A Statement This Morning Explaining That The Show Not Airing Was Out Of His Control As Seen Below: Singer & Castmate Qshunte Also Released A Statement As Well. This Morning Came & Still No Episode 4.

Things Came To A Head When Producer & Editor O'Rion Released A Statement Bascially Slamming The Cast & Fans For Being Upset That The Episode Wasnt Aired.


Before I say this I want to say that this is not directed towards any particular person but this is my reaction to recent comments regarding HLR Chicago. DO NOT TAKE THIS PERSONAL I AM JUST SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT These past 2 days I've seen negative comments about episode 4 being out late. These comments are not just disrespectful to Tristian but even more so to me. First things first HLR IS NOT MY LIFE. If it wasn't for me HLR season 1 or 2 would not have exists if it had not been for me. I am the creator of Hlr. Not only along with my team create each episode but i also created this Facebook page YouTube page logo pictures even contracts for the cast. And members of the production team have all come out of my time and resources. As a result i am out of a computer and my camera needs severe repair all which have gone out as a result of trying to produce content for you all. I can count on 1 hand the times i have actually been acknowledged for the sacrifices i make for hlr and the time and I put in to much work to be disrespected this way by all parties involved with HLR. From the cast to the viewers or any1 that claims they support this show. When you support a project you look for any thing to talk bad about it and bring it down you rather respond with understanding patients and encouragement. It is disrespectful to the team when we are cursed out put on blast or the show is made fun of for unexpected errors. Not only that but after we create a episode no one watches it shares it or even says great effort or anything in that nature. I have gone through a lot that only me and Tristian know alfor this show we both have and i don't appreciate or deserve that type of response My computer almost died last night do to a virus in the midst of files transfered regarding the episode. The episode will be out as the looks of it about 9 O'Clock I have gone Tue extra step once again to bring both episode 4 and 5 to you tonight in a make up for last night I just got home from a 9 hour day of school and this is the status of the episode. So moving forward let's make the best of the second half of season 2 as this is my last season of hlr. Its been a long year and I intend to go out with a bang so I hope everyone enjoys these episodes and continue to support the show and the statements I made are not toward any 1 person or group but are statements in reaction to the hlr family as a whole enjoy your night and God Bless
YIKES! Trisitan Hendrix or Any Cast member Has Yet To Respond But At least Tonight We Get Episode 4 & 5. Stayed Tuned For More Drama As It Unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment