Friday, August 29, 2014

INTERVIEW: M.A.x Talks "Coming Of Age EP" Inspirations & More


1. M.A.x How Are You?
      I'm Good, Very Good 

2. Thats Good For Those That Don't Know Can You Explain What M.A.x Stands For?
M.A.x. Stands For Miah-Ashley X. I Came Up With That One Day While Watching 1 Of My Favorite Movies "Malcolm X" and It Clicked I Was Like This Guy Is One Of My Heroes He's Real Smart, and Brave So thats Why I Replace My Last Name With An X and Plause I Like The Shock Factory When You Say Max How People Assume Its A Guy and I'm A Girl.

3. Your EP Coming Of Age Had Lots Of Pushbacks & Release Dates Announced So What Happend Involiving The Pushbacks & Why Did It Feel Right To Release It Now?
   Timing Wasn't Right I Was Trying To Rush Instead Of Being Patient I Just Wanted To Give People A "Project" Because Its Been 2 Years Since My 1st Mixtape "No Censors" I Was Honestly Trying To Compete With Other Artist Instead Of Giving Fans Art. 

4. What Can People Expect From "Coming Of Age"? People Can Expect MIAH When They Listen To This EP. 
I Take A Step Back From My M.A.x Persona and Just Be Who I Am Which Is MIAH This Emotional Person Who Was Trying To Find Out Who She Is In The Mist Of Her World Being Shocked Upside Down. All In All I Think Its A Great EP Executed Perfectly So People Will Differently See Who I Am And Who I Was.

5. You've Worked With DemeonBrian On 2:50am But Are Their Any Other Artist You Wanted To Work With But Didnt Get The Change To?
This EP Is From My View Point & My Life. So It Wouldnt Make Sence To Have Other People Who Aren't Really Close To Me Be Apart Of This EP It Throw It Off To Me.

6. What Are Your Favorite Tracks On "Coming Of Age"? 
My Favorite Tracks Are "Its a Party, Struggle With Me & 2:50am Because I Literally Took Images and Thoughts That I Was Having and Converted Them To Song Which For Some Artist Is Hard To Do. 

7. Name 2 Artist Indi and Major Who You Would Like To Work With In The Future?
Kehlani and Lauryn Hill They Are Amazing Singers. Lauryn Is My IDOL She's My Muse My Everything Musically She's Brilliant. and Kehlani She's Dope AF. Her Music Is So Relatable.

8. Are Their Any Upcoming Projects In The Future?
Yes But I Can't Really Talk About Them Until Everything Is Finalized But Its Next Level.

9. Where Can Fans Stay Connected With You?
Follow My Twitter @MaxMadeIt and Follow My Instagram @You_Lovemax and Yes I FOLLOW BACK 

No comments:

Post a Comment