Tuesday, February 25, 2014

8 Questions With @_FrenchKisses_ Talks New Single "Round After Round" & Debut Mixtape "Chronic Insomnia"


Fresh Off 2 New Singles "F-Love" & "Round After Round" Brit Bratt Is Not Resting Yet. Brat Talks To Confetti About Her Upcoming Mixtape & What We Can Expect.

1. Your New single "Round After Round" Is Doing Amazing Right Now Are You Surprised At The Feedback? 
I'm not surprised but i won't be satisfied until i'm amongst the elites. I want to become a artist in my own light. I won't be satisfied until I'm international. My Goals for my music are much bigger than just being local.

2. Will There Be Videos Released for F-Love or Round After Round Anytime Soon?
I'm in the process of shooting both videos. They should be finished by March 1st. So you guys can expect them to drop sometime in March.

3. What Can We Expect From Your Debut Mixtape "Chronic Insomnia"?
Mmhmm... What can you expect from "Chronic Insomnia"? Chronic Insomnia tells a story. It tells my story. Its like a book of experiences in so many words. The mixtape is like my diary. A place i ran to when i had no one to talk to about certain things and situations. I did something a lot of people don't do in their music and brought my inner feelings but do not bring their inner feelings to reality. For example you often see people write about what they are going through but they never show it. Its easy to be on the outside looking in and assume what the problem is instead of knowing the actual problem at hand. Everything i do is from the heart and 100% real. Experiences is the best teaching and that's what i live for to make music that will inspire people and let them know it's someone out there who understands exactly what they are going through. Artist now are afraid to be their self because they are afraid of rejection. They talk about what people want to hear that's what makes me different. So yeah you can expect REAL MUSIC from "Chronic Insomnia"

4. Will There Be Any Features From Any Fellow Chicago Artist?
Right now i have TKO Nikko who will be on the official remix for "Round After Round". I tried to focus on me for the tape but i plan on working with other artist for a few singles. Chicago Artist I wouldn't mind working with thought would be Dreezy, BAdamns, King Louie, Spenzo & Lil Herb. Just to name a few


5. If You Could Work With Any Major or Indie Artist Who Would It Be & Why?
Drake, Beyonce, Ciara, August Alsina, Nicki Minaj and Many More. I have different reasons for wanting to work with each artist but mainly because i admire all of their crafts. I think these artist represent me in a way and how i am not afraid to be myself when doing my craft.

6. Which Artist Do You Look Up To For Inspiration Male & Female?

My male inspirations would have to be 2pac, Jay z & any male lyricist. My female inspirations would be Aaliyah, Whitney Houston, Beyonce, Lauren Hill & Any Female Lyricist. 

7. Whats Your Favorite Song On Your Mixtape That We Haven't Heard Yet?
That's kind of hard because i love all my songs. Each song is like a journey. If you want to understand the mixtape and why it was named "Chronic Insomnia" you have to listen to every song. I put hard work into each song so i can't take credit away from one and give it to the other. If you miss a song then you will take a totally different direction than the mixtape is trying to take you.

8. When Can We Expect The Mixtape?
There hasn't been a set date for the mixtape but i plan to get everything done by May just in time for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment